The eventing scoring program is written in Microsoft Access (version 2000 for maximum compatiblity with user PCs) and is available free for non-commercial use by emailing Ken Taarnby at email@example.com
The features of the program are:
- Loading of rider and horse details from a spreadsheet (optional)
- Dressage scoring that requires minimum input.
- Cross country scoring that requires minimum input and maximum data integrity.
- Show jumping scoring that requires minimum input
- Supports different rule sets for EFA, FEI and Pony Clubs.
- Comprehensive range of printouts
- Web based outputs (optional)
- Output of results to a spreadsheet for loading to EFA national database of results
Download user guide User Guide for Eventing Program
Equestrian Australia and the FEI maintain a database of results for all horse disciplines.
For EA visit Equestrian Australia and click on searches.
The scoring program can output a spreadsheet of results in a format ready for uploading into the Equestrian Australia and FEI results databases.